Terms and Conditions of Use
Company Name in USA: Schobot LLC
Address: 30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801
Phone Number: +12345 29 25 90
This website (https://schobot.com/) is a research engine that aims at saving the time of scientists, researchers, writers and content makers in the world, resulting in reducing the exerted effort, increasing the quality of scientific research, doubling research and scientific productivity and paying more attention to the scientific quality rather than quantity which makes it a scientific and research revolution that doubles scientific work with the least time and effort for research in English and Arabic.
By using this site, you confirm reading and consenting to the obligation and compliance with the terms and conditions set out below:
The following terms are used in both the Terms and Conditions of Use, in the privacy statement, in the disclaimer and in all agreements:
The following words "user," "you" and "your" refer to the person who uses this website (https://schobot.com/) and who agrees to the site's Terms and Conditions of Use. The following words "we" and "site" refer to the company that owns and manages this website. The word "entity" and "we" refer to both the company and the user. All terms refer to taking the proper action to assist the user most appropriately, and that any use of the above terms or other terms in any formula (plural or singular) refers to the same meanings mentioned.
We ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented to protect your privacy. We periodically review our systems and information to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
The information we collect about you and why they are collected:
By registering an account on the site and using our services, we will collect the following "personal data" from you:
· Your name
· Your email address
· Your birthday
· Highest level of education
· Country of residence/origin
· Phone numbers
· Academic major
· Current academic degree
· Your university and college
· Your field of work
· How you knew us/code
The legal basis for using your personal data:
When using your personal data, we use the data based on the following rules:
• Conclude a contract to which you as the person responsible for the data is a party.
• For the legitimate interest of the site, the following activities are carried out:
Ø Internal search purposes, for example improving the quality of results
Ø The following research and marketing purposes:
1. Internal research on how to use the site
2. In order to send you updates regarding the site's services
Ø Improve the experience of site users
We do our best to keep your personal data, which we save, accurate and complete to ensure that all your personal data are updated. However, you can help us by contacting us immediately if there are any changes to your personal data. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of any inaccurate, incorrect, or incomplete personal information you provide us with.
You also agree not to misrepresent or attempt to distort your identity while using the site.
Confidentiality of the results of your research:
Once you register on the site, you have your own account to do your research. Where a closed room is provided for you to start your search, whether with a free trial or a paid package.
The site is not obliged to keep references uploaded by the user of any kind or size for too long after the completion of the search and the user's results, in order to maintain the servers and for the effectiveness and efficiency of the site.
Exceptions and restrictions:
- We are not responsible for damages arising from or in connection with your use of this site, this will include, but will not be limited to the damage caused to your computer, software, systems, software and data in this regard or any direct or indirect damage resulting from any action or incident.
- We are not responsible for the source of any book, research, scientific paper, article, proposal, master's or Ph.D. thesis in any language or any scientific reference used by the user. The user is responsible for his/her references, sources and the intellectual property rights of the author or the issuer of the reference or source whatever the entity and whatever way he obtained the reference or source. If it is proven that it was obtained illegally or plagiarized, or that it violated intellectual property rights, the user is deleted and his account on the site is terminated.
- The user should not use any reference from an illegal source or through plagiarism or violation of the intellectual property of the owner of the reference, whether the author or any entity followed by the reference, regardless of the type of reference, language or scientific subject, and if it is proven that the user used plagiarized references, the site shall not be held responsible for this because the site is an assistance tool to the researchers and does not provide them with references or sources of any kind, but it acts as a very special research engine with references uploaded to it by the user. The user is responsible for such a violation, and there is no legal responsibility on the site. The site terminates the user’s account when such a violation is proven.
- Any violation of the above-mentioned prohibition list allows the site to terminate your use, access and/or participation on the site without prior notice.
- You agree to compensate, exonerate and defend the site, against any conduct, cause, claim, damage, debt, request or liability, including reasonable costs and lawyers' fees, which are enforced on any person, resulting from, related to or because of your use of the site.
Availability of information:
It is prohibited to redistribute or republish any part of this site or its content, through reformulation or any other similar means without the explicit written consent of the site. The site does not guarantee that the services will be available without interruption, in time or error-free, and that after downloading the references the site takes time to read, process and analyze the pages on it. It may take a long time to get the results to be processed in a full way, especially for references in Arabic. The site does not guarantee that the service will meet your needs or expectations, the site does not guarantee the accuracy, perfection, permanence or quality of research results, but it is sought to provide them to the best standards. By using this service, you agree to compensate the site against any loss or damage, in any way, whatever the reason is.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ traffic and collect extensive demographic information for total use. It is also used to manage systems and to detect usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes. Our Internet servers record specific information such as: browser type, access times, opened email, desired link and the link automatically referred to it.
The site uses tracking files (cookies) to enable us to get user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some parts of our site to enable a mechanism used in this part and to provide ease of use for the users. Please note that some of our partners may also be using tracking files/cookies.
You cannot create a link to any page of this site without our written consent. If you intend to create a link to a page from this site you can do so at your own risk, and the above exceptions and restrictions will apply to your use of this site when you create a link to it.
We do not monitor or review the content of the external sites to which we link from this site. The opinions or materials that appear on these sites are not necessarily shared or supported by us and the site is not responsible for publishing these opinions or materials. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy statement or the content of these sites. We encourage users of our website to read the privacy statements of these websites before using them. You must assess the security and credibility of any other site connected to or accessed through this site before disclosing any personal information to them. The site will not accept any liability resulting from any loss or damage in any way, whatever the reason is, resulting from the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights are available on all texts relating to the services and the full content of this site.
The logo of this site is a trademark. Certain brand names and services provided and listed on this site are considered a trademark.
We specify the value of the package in US dollars an international currency, but you can pay in the currency of your country, equal to the value of the package in dollars, by any suitable payment method.
Once the reference is uploaded to the Scobot website, it is read, searched and quoted from, and each page and each reference is counted from the balance of your package, and it is not possible to delete a reference that was uploaded without calculating what the reference exhausted from the package of pages.
The package remains available and does not end unless the number of references or the number of available pages is exhausted according to the balance of your package, and any changes to this policy are notified to customers in advance.
You can refund the paid amount providing you didn’t use any of the offered services from Schobot Within 14 days of subscribing to the package.
We have many contact means that can be used for different queries. These addresses and other contact information are available on the "Contact Us" page on our website, through publications or mobile phone numbers.
Termination rights; or interruption of courses and content:
You must agree to allow the site to terminate or participate in your use at its absolute discretion and for any reason or without reason based on your prior notification. Terminating users who frequently violate copyright is a site policy depending on the circumstances considered appropriate. You agree that the site is not responsible for such kind of work. You can terminate your site subscription at any time if you no longer wish to do so. The rights granted to you under this Agreement will expire depending on the termination of your right to use the site, but other provisions of these terms of service will continue to be in place.
Neither party is responsible for the other if any obligation under any agreement is failed due to an incident beyond its control. In this case, any party affected by such an event must inform the other party immediately and all reasonable endeavors must be used to comply with the terms and conditions of any of the approved agreements.
The site reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as it sees fit. By continuing to use the site, you agree to any amendments to these terms, so we advise you to read these terms on a regular basis.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set out above, you will not be allowed to use the site and take advantage of it in any way.